Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ANNOYING...IRRITATING

yesterday , went to school at 6am....
then seminar &tuition until 11.45pm....
went home at 12.30am...
WAKAO !!!
i thought i can nicely hav a bath,then do sejarah revision.
OMG!!!
suddenly no electric no light
ISHHHH....
i reali 'terkejut'
if u are me, wat will u do in tat situation with the shampoo and everything!!!
EIII.....
terpaksa wait in bathroom lah..
waiting for my mom to rescue me
SUAN><
i muz carry on with my freezing shower at 1am...

step out from the bath room ,
no electric means no hair dryer...
DIE[seriously]
never mind ,let it be...
wanna sleep with wet hair???
NO WAY!!!

no choice juz stay in room
我等着你回来,我等着你回来,~[电]

3am~finally got air cond , light, fan ...
 but cant sleep coz kena kiss from  mosquitoes...
sleep 1.30hrs then get my but up  prepare for school...

p/s:actually along the night ,happen a lot of things...
      but no time to tel u guys in detail...
       maybe next time..
       but i reali scared by the darkiest night...
       will 'them' pay me back wat they did?????

  

No comments:

Post a Comment