Saturday, August 21, 2010

hiperbola

my stupid bro...
go exercise on trampolin...

ACCIDENT HAPPENED

my bro jump too high and too hard~
akibatnya,he BANG his nose
of course,his nose bleeding...

he cry n cry n cry^^[cute]
calling my grandma with his bleeding nose n hand
[wakaka]

grandma:"shina,shina....call ur mum,ur bro is bleeding,call doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
me:"let me see first!"
my bro:"hi~"
me:"help u stop the bleeding first,DIAM DIAM"
grandma:"aiyo,aiyo die lo die lo!!!"

my grandma take a cloth ,hardly rub on my bro face{hehe}
make my bro scream ...

finally ,i settle my bro...
waliao ,when my dad n mum come back...
my grandma~
:''AIYO,ur son juz now hurt himself accidentally until~
   his nose n hand bleeding...
   u know a...the whole bed , pillow ,shirt oso blood
~BLA BLA BLA....

HAHAHA!!
then my dad n mum go into the guest room to find me~
seriously ,my grandma using HIPERBOLA><
blood until tat pun belum mati~GENG

too bad~
help my bro stop the blood ,so no hand to take photo

No comments:

Post a Comment